- Client: Lonza AG, 3930 Visp
- Construction Manager / Reference Person: Grunder AG, 4020 Basel/Jörg Tegge
- Construction Foreman: D'Onofrio Antonio
- Foreman: Erich Steiner
- Construction time:??????? April 2018 bis Mai 2019
- Construction costs:??????? CHF 19.0 Mio
- 11'000m3 Excavation
- 317 pcs Milling work pile heads
- 4'500m2 XPS insulation
- 15'500 m3 concrete
- 2'000 to reinforcement
- 12'000 m2 slab formwork
- 22'000 m2 wall formwork
- 400 pcs props
- 2'000 m2 Prefabricated slab elements
- 110 pcs Prestressed concrete floor beams
The construction work was carried out by the consortium Walpen AG (50%) / Frutiger AG (50%).
- Lead management: Frutiger AG
- Tech. Management: Frutiger AG
- Commercial management: Walpen AG
The complex is founded on 317 cast-in-place concrete piles. All pile heads were milled off.
The base plate was very complex, with depressions up to 2.50 m deep.
The building has a total of 5 storeys. All slabs and bearing walls were made of in-situ concrete. Various precast concrete elements such as ceiling slabs, concrete girders and stair elements were moved. The infill masonry was made of sand-lime brickwork.
- High requirement for work safety, daily control on site
- Short construction time
- Very complex formwork work (slab height up to 8 m)
- A lot of moving work (slab elements, beams, stairs and columns)
- Complex project with very complex logistics and entry control via Securitas