- Client: Bettmeralp Bahnen AG, 3992 Bettmeralp
- Construction Manager / Reference Person: VWI Ingenieure AG, Naters/Zurwerra Philipp
- Construction Foreman / Foreman: Zenklusen Nicolas / Steiner Erich
- Construction time: Februar 2017 bis Dezember 2017
- Construction costs: CHF 8.97 Mio
- 19'500 m2 mono concrete
- 200 pcs prefabricated piers
- 6'000 m3 concrete
- 1'000 m2 shotcrete with anchors
- 2'000 m3 concrete demolition
- 17'000 m2 prefabricated slab elements
- 10'000 m3 excavation
The construction work was carried out by the consortium Walpen AG / Frutiger AG and Ruppen Peter AG.
- Lead management: Walpen AG
- Tech. Management: Walpen AG
- Commercial management: Frutiger AG
The project New construction of parking garage Betten included the following works:
Civil engineering works:
- Demolition of existing car park building (concrete, steel, sheet metal).
- Excavation work incl. excavation support, demolition work surrounding area, backfilling, infrastructure lines, drainage as well as surrounding area work and asphalt work.
New construction of the parking garage:
- Concrete work (formwork, reinforcement, concrete), precast concrete floors, precast columns, and flooring of the parking areas.
- The new parking garage has a total of 658 parking spaces.
- Short construction period (start demolition old parking garage 13.03.2017 / opening new parking garage 16.12.2017)
- Complex project