- Client: Martinsheim Foundation
- Construction Manager / Reference Person: amoba baumangement gmbh / Thomas Brantschen
- Project manager: Volken Martin
- Construction Foreman: Antonio D'Onofrio
- Foreman: Theler Horst
- Construction time: January 2021 - April 2021
- Construction costs: CHF 200'000
- Concrete demolition: 150 m³
- Excavation pit: 2'650 m³
The realization of the new building complex has been carried out in two stages. Therefore, the demolition was also realized in two stages. In the first stage of the continuous building the east part was demolished and in the second stage the west part.
This was a very demanding demolition, because in the remaining continuous part of the building the operation of the old people's home was maintained. The vertical separation was carried out by means of cutting works and after this vertical separation heavy demolition equipment was skillfully used with a lot of expertise. The demolished materials have been recycled in accordance with the environmental regulations in force as far as permitted and the rest has been disposed of in accordance with the law.
- Extremely tight space conditions
- Existing tract under full operation