- Client: Canton Valais
- Construction Manager / Reference Person: Canton of Valais, DNSB (Claudio Roth, Daniel Fryand, Daniel Zerna) / engineering consortium CRS, (Pierre-Cédric Cordonier)
- Construction Foreman: Jasin Ajeti
- Foreman: Anton Pfaffen
- Construction time: Nov/2021 - July/2023
- Construction costs: CHF 10'660'000.-
- Excavation/removal 75'000m3
- Backfill, installation of fill material 31'500m3
- In-situ concrete wing wall 1 180m3
- Cyclopean wall 490m3
- In-situ concrete traffic signs 24St
- Gravel sand UG 0/45 (foundation layers) 40'000m3
- Pipelines KSR 14'000m'
- Inlet and control manholes 75St
- pavement 60'380m2
- slot gutters 2'050m'
- Service pipes 1'500m'
- Game culvert 1St
The route includes the freeway section from km 138,720 to km 140,701 as well as access and exit ramps including the necessary service lines, road drainage and cable conduit systems. In addition, a gravity dam is to be built south of the alignment along the new construction slope, as well as a wildlife culvert.