- Client: Canton of Valais Service for Mobility
- Construction Manager / Reference Person: Service for mobility / Martin Sarbach
- Construction Foreman: Celine Ludi
- Foreman: Orlando Truffer
- Construction time: June/2022-Nov./2022
- Construction costs: 0.6 Mio.
- Excavation/removal 1'260 m3
- Quarry stone wall 300 m3
- New console 120 m
- Foundation 975 m3
- Pipelines 245 m
- Inlet and inspection shafts 3 pcs.
- Pavement 296 t
Object description: In order for the traffic in the village of Scheitwäga to Visperterminen to be able to drive on two lanes, it had to be widened. A quarry stone wall was built and then the foundation layer was repaved and compacted over the entire width.
- Tight space conditions
- Work next to traffic
- Quarry stone wall Cyclopean brickwork