- Client: Aline & Claudio Brun
- Construction Manager / Reference Person: Michel Kummer
- Construction Foreman: Sascha Bayard
- Construction time: November 2022 - February 2022
- Construction costs: 23'500.-
- 65m² area
A black colored design underlayment with a natural look was desired as the final flooring. After installation, the floor had to be treated several times by hand and machine to maintain its natural look. After 3-4 weeks, it was finished by coordinated sanding and finally sealed.
- Natural cloudiness and uniform appearance.
- No water stains were allowed to be visible on the surface
- Nice smooth surface
- During the sanding work from the underlayment floor, the walls were already finished
- The sanding operations were carried out with the highest precision and know-how, so that the grain was not visible through the design final flooring
- Through the final impregnation and sealing in several operations from the final flooring, the desired final finish is revealed